Empowering clients & therapists to work smarter, not harder.
Zero Disturbance was born out of a desire to support EMDR clinicians through the pandemic. Since then, it's grown into a resource for all brain-based therapists and their clients in order to empower both to work smarter, not harder, and to see results more quickly.
It’s my goal to make therapy more effective for both clients and therapists. You can count on the podcast to help decode complex clinical ideas so therapy is easier to understand, allowing us to make actual changes and be successful.
- Learn best practices and red flags for brain-based therapies like EMDR
- Understand how to better respond to your own challenges
- Become empowered to take a leadership role in your own therapy
- Gain resources and tools to continue the work beyond the therapy room
- Develop your clinical reasoning brain to trust yourself in your practice
- Experiment with new perspectives and research in brain-based therapies like EMDR
- Evaluate tools to empower your clients in therapy sessions
- Gain access to resources to shift your mindset in the therapy room
About Kambria Evans
My journey as a teacher and therapist began before I even knew it had started, during my own trauma and difficult sessions as a therapy client. As I got older, I knew there had to be a better way.
My own personal experiences overcoming trauma give me a deep empathy and understanding with therapy clients and their therapists. My life-changing experience with my own EMDR therapy, and seeing the positive shifts in my EMDR clients in session, inspired me to seek out extensive training in this powerful modality so that others may also find peace.
Sharing all that I know with therapists and their clients, so that they may share their own voices with the world, is my life’s work.
With a Masters in Education from Vanderbilt, Kambria has been creating trainings and teaching adult learners for over 20 years. As the Director of Education and Quality Improvement at Stanford Medical School, she created ease in complex systems, thereby giving medical trainees successful learning experiences.
Now, as a dedicated mom, therapist, and EMDR Consultant, Kambria knows what it means to do things efficiently, effectively, and in a learner-centered way. When she isn't podcasting or creating online courses, you can find Kambria playing with her twins on a beach in California.